'He', 'she', 'I', 'you', 'it', 'they' and 'we' are personal pronouns. They are used to take the place of nouns.
This is William. He is a boy.
This is Sandra. She is a girl.
I am hungry.
You are sad.
This is my pet dog. It is black.
Mr. Brown and Mr. Gibson are my neighbors. They are kind.
My brother and I are boys. We are tall.
Fill in the blanks with 'I', 'You', 'We', 'They', 'He', 'She' or 'It'.
1. This is wendy. ____________ is a girl.
2. This is Patrick. ____________ is a boy.
3. ____________ am a doctor.
4. This is my pet cat. ____________ is white.
5. Mr. Fraser and Mrs. Donovan are teachers. ____________ teach well.
6. My sister and I are girls. ____________ are slim.
7. ____________ are Miss Wagner.